About Me

Smalley, Derbyshire
A bit about myself. Hi, as you may have gathered my name is David and,this is my first blog. I am a fiftymmmmph year old bloke from the Smalley area of Derbyshire. Of late I have been unwell with depression and my therapist suggested that I take up a hobby as one aid to my recovery. Some years ago I did a plumbing course but never got taken on in any firm to continue with the more practical side and hands on experience. So as I know a little about soldering copper pipe and how to use a set of pipe benders why not put them to good use and try my hand at making decorative features.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Little gas torch

To-day I went out and bought a little gas torch, normally used for soldering electrical parts and wiring, but I'm going to be using it for getting those finer bits of soldering to look a hell of a lot tidyer. With the great big thing I've got its like cracking a small nut with a sledge hammer. Trials start tomorrow.!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment