About Me

Smalley, Derbyshire
A bit about myself. Hi, as you may have gathered my name is David and,this is my first blog. I am a fiftymmmmph year old bloke from the Smalley area of Derbyshire. Of late I have been unwell with depression and my therapist suggested that I take up a hobby as one aid to my recovery. Some years ago I did a plumbing course but never got taken on in any firm to continue with the more practical side and hands on experience. So as I know a little about soldering copper pipe and how to use a set of pipe benders why not put them to good use and try my hand at making decorative features.

Sunday 30 October 2011

Names in Wire


I thought I might try my hand at writing with wire. It was a little tricky to start with, trying to get the wire into a shape that looked like a letter, as I wanted it to look like I'd written it myself with a pen, not just letters made up then put into place. Anyway I came up with this, I know it's my name but this method can be used on any ones name.




No comments:

Post a Comment